The Rocktape Assassins Knee Sleeves are a new generation of knee sleeves and will make sure you stay ahead in the game by supporting and protecting your knees during your workout.
The assassins have been fine tuned over years by both customer feedback and professional athletes like 2008 CrossFit Games® Champion Jason Khalipa, Ashley Horner, Marcus Filly, and Neal Maddox to provide the ultimate knee supports.
The result is a pair of knee sleeves that are suitable for the most grueling workouts, lifting events, and obstacle course races - yet comfortable enough for the weekend warrior.
Benefits of the Assassins
- Aid your workout by providing joint support
- Protect the knee against abbrasions during obstacle training
- Provide VMO (vastus medialis oblique) support
- Anti Slip with the Rocktap Assassins Unique Design
- Keeps the joints in the knees warm inbetween exercises
- May help reduce non-specific knee pain
- May help improve patella tracking over the knee cap
- Assassins can be used in a variety of sports and fitness pursuits, including: weightlifting, high-intensity interval training, obstacle course racing, running, cycling and other functional fitness endeavors.
Rocktape Assassins Size Chart
Measure the circumference of your knee around the center of your patella.
Assassins start very snug and can take a few sessions to break in.
If you measure on the higher end of a size, we recommend ordering the next size up.
- XS: 10.5" and below
- S: 10.5 - 12.5"
- M: 12.5 - 13.5"
- L: 13.5 - 14.5"
- XL: 14.5 - above
Rocktape Assassins Construction
- SBR Neoprene
- Double Mauser stitching
- Durable-yet flexible front panels
- 4-way stretch lycra side panels
- Extra tall design for VMO compression
Designed for Performance
Taller than standard sleeves, and carefully constructed with a unique organic design, Assassins support the knee and compresse the vastus medals oblique (VMO) at its insertion point above the patella. This helps ensure proper stability and tracking of the knee, and can often dramatically reduce non-specific knee pain, particularly during squats.
The extra-tall design also keeps sleeves in place - preventing excess slippage and shifting during workouts - a common complaint of competing sleeves.
Protective gear should always be reasonably priced and available to anyone. We also believe that every athlete deserves two sleeves - that's why Assassins are always sold as a pair.
When compared to the competition, Assassins' quality and price can't be matched.
Engineered with a synthetic fabric shell bonded to SBR neoprene and secured via double-mauser stitching, Assassins comfortably support the knee joint through countless workouts.
Rigorous life-cycle testing by both our own athletes and automated test programs guarantee superior quality. If any pair of Assassins fails to carry out their purpose, RockTape offers the industry’s only one-year warranty against defects and premature failure from date of purchase.