Our points system rewards you for every single order you make. You earn 1 point for every £1 you spend which you can use on your future orders
Reward points terms
- You are automatically registered in the Loyalty Points programme when you sign up for an online account
- Only 1 account is allowed per customer and per billing address
- We use advanced technologies to detect duplicate accounts and any customer found to have created a duplicate account for fraudulent means will have all their accounts banned without prior notice.
- Loyalty points earned will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Any points earned but not redeemed within this period will automatically expire. It is the customer's responsibility to use all points during the valid period.
- There are no limits to the amount of Loyalty Points that you can earn, however there is a redemption limit of £100 of points per order and £200 in total per month
- The number of Loyalty Points you have available to redeem will be displayed in your shopping basket. Just enter the amount of points that you want to use and the value of these redeemed points will become visible
- Loyalty Points from referrals will only become available 24 hours after the referred order has been despatched
- Your reward points cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Any activity that contravenes these terms and conditions will result in the closure of all related accounts and the deletion of all currently earned Loyalty Points
- We reserve the right to withdraw the loyalty point scheme at any time without prior notice
- We may add, remove or amend the ways you can earn loyalty points
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this programme without prior notice
- Loyalty Points are non-transferable and have no cash value